Crust can be cooked or sprinkled on top.
FOR ULTIMATE TASTE:
1) Put pie filling mix into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Stir briskly for one minute. Set aside.
3) Put 1/2 tbsp. oil into a frying pan.
4) Put dry crust mix into a frying pan. Pat out approximately 5-6 inches in diameter.
5) Cook on medium high heat until oil sizzles (approx. 1-2 minutes).
6) Spread filling on crust. Continue to cook until heated through (approx. 1 minute).
QUICK AND EASY:
1) Mix filling as above.
2) Divide crust mix into equal serving sizes. Pat each out on plate.
3) Place equal amounts of filling on each crust. OR: Simply divide filling into equal amounts and sprinkle crust mix over each serving.
|Ingredients: Filling: Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Food Starch Modified, Titanium Dioxide, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), Yellow 5 and 6, Banana Flakes. Crust: Graham Meal (wheat flour, graham flour, soybean oil, sugar, molasses, salt, dextrose, sodium bicorbonate, honey), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour, (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamin, riboflavin).|
| || |
|Preparation: || Some cooking required|
|Serving Size: ||4 oz|
|Dry Weight: ||4 oz.|
|Total Fat: ||7.7 g.|
|Carbohydrate: ||29 g.|
|Sodium: ||275 mg.|
|Protein: ||3 g.|
| || |
Be the first to rate this product. Click here
| || |
Cache Lake Banana Cream Pie
View all Cache Lake Camping Food products.
Affiliate Program | Index | Camping Food FAQs | YaktraxQuestions? Call us toll free at (866) 576-0642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Retail Partner