A lightly sweetened biscuit filled with raisins. A great breakfast meal, dessert, or side with soup or salad.
1) Empty scone mix into small bowl or pot.
2) Add the berries and 1/2 cup of water. Mix well.
3) Place 1 tablespoon of oil or butter in 8 - 9 inch pan.
4) Divide dough into four equal parts and put into pan. Flatten each one slightly using fork or spatula.
5) Fry scones over medium-high heat until oil sizzles then decrease heat to low. Fry approximately 3-5 minutes or until bottom is golden brown.
6) Flip each scone over and continue frying another 3-5 minutes until golden brown and center is cooked.
|Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Raisins, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (soybean and/or cottonseed oil), Sugar, Leaving (sodium aluminum phosphate and baking soda), Dry Buttermilk, Salt, Dry Whole Egg, Sodium Propionate (as preservative), Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-modified, Propylene Glycol.|
| || |
|Preparation: || Some cooking required|
|Serving Size: ||3 oz.|
|Dry Weight: ||8 oz.|
|Total Fat: ||7 g.|
|Carbohydrate: ||45 g.|
|Sodium: ||810 mg.|
|Protein: ||6 g.|
| || |
Be the first to rate this product. Click here
| || |
Cache Lake Fryin Pan Scones w/ Raisins - 4 serving
View all Cache Lake Camping Food products.
Affiliate Program | Index | Camping Food FAQs | YaktraxQuestions? Call us toll free at (866) 576-0642 or email email@example.com
Official Retail Partner