Makes one tasty, hearty meal. All you do is add water and chunks of fish. It's chuck full of potatoes with onions, carrots, green peppers, leeks, celery, and tomatoes. Even if there's no fish, it still tastes great!
1) Place 3 1/2 cups of water into a 1 1/2 quart cooking pot.
2) Bring water to a boil.
3) Empty soup mix into water and blend vigorously with a wire whip or fork.
4) Decrease heat to bring soup to a low boil and add chunks of fresh fish or seafood.
5) Continue to cook soup at a low boil for 15 - 20 minutes. Fish should be white and not transparent.
6) If thicker soup is desired, continue cooking.
|Ingredients: Potatoes, Unbleached Flour, Broth (hydrolyzed soy protein, sea salt, herbs, yeast, safflower oil, parsley, dulse), Onion, Cream Powder (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, corn syrup solids, sodium casseinate (a milk derivative) mono and diglycerides, sodium citrate, salt, dipotassium phosphate, sodium silicoaluminumate, carrageenan, artificial flavors), Carrot, Green Pepper, Leek, Celery, Tomato, Herbs and Spice, Sesame Seeds.|
| || |
|Preparation: || Some cooking required|
|Serving Size: ||2 cups|
|Dry Weight: ||5 oz.|
|Total Fat: ||2.3 g.|
|Carbohydrate: ||25 g.|
|Sodium: ||889 mg.|
|Protein: ||3 g.|
| || |
Be the first to rate this product. Click here
| || |
Cache Lake Creamy Chowder
View all Cache Lake Camping Food products.
Affiliate Program | Index | Camping Food FAQs | YaktraxQuestions? Call us toll free at (866) 576-0642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Retail Partner