Full of seven colorful and tasty vegetables (onions, mushrooms, carrots, red and green bell peppers, celery, and tomato) in a deliciously light, satisfying broth.
1) Place 4 cups of water into a 1 1/2 quart cooking pot.
2) Empty wild rice packet contents into water.
3) Bring water and rice to boil.
4) Reduce heat to a low boil. 5 - 10 minutes after beginning the low boil, and contents of broth and vegetable packet. Beat vigorously with a wire whip or fork to blend the milk solids.
5) Continue to cook soup at a low boil for 15 minutes for chewy rice. For fluffier rice, extend the low boil for an additional 5 - 10 minutes.
|Ingredients: Wild Rice, Broth (toasted onion & onion powder, hydrolyzed soy protein, potato flour, sea salt, herbs and spices), Onions, Broth (maltodextrin, salt, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavor, onion, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, carrot, potato flour, soybean oil, xanthan gum, spices, extractive of spices, lecthin), Soy Flour, Carrots, Mushrooms, Green Pepper, Leek, Celery, Tomato.|
| || |
|Preparation: || Some cooking required|
|Dietary: || Vegetarian|
|Serving Size: ||2 cups|
|Dry Weight: ||3.5 oz.|
|Total Fat: ||0 g.|
|Carbohydrate: ||9 g.|
|Sodium: ||655 mg.|
|Protein: ||1.5 g.|
| || |
Be the first to rate this product. Click here
| || |
Cache Lake Wild Rice Vegetable Soup
View all Cache Lake Camping Food products.
Affiliate Program | Index | Camping Food FAQs | YaktraxQuestions? Call us toll free at (866) 576-0642 or email email@example.com
Official Retail Partner