Partners succulent asparagus with wild rice, a perfect companion, in a rich and creamy broth.
1) Place 4 cups of water into a 1 1/2 quart cooking pot.
2) Empty wild rice packet contents into water.
3) Bring water and rice to boil.
4) Reduce heat to a low boil. 5 - 10 minutes after beginning the low boil, and contents of broth and vegetable packet. Beat vigorously with a wire whip or fork to blend the milk solids.
5) Continue to cook soup at a low boil for 15 minutes for chewy rice. For fluffier rice, extend the low boil for an additional 5 - 10 minutes.
|Ingredients: Wild Rice, Unbleached Flour, Broth (hydrolyzed soy protein, sea salt, herbs, yeast, safflower oil, parsley, dulse), Onion, Cream Powder (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, corn syrup solids, sodium casseinate (a milk derivative) mono and diglycerides, sodium citrate, salt, dipotassium phosphate, sodium silicoaluminumate, carrageenan, artificial flavors), Celery, Asparagus.|
| || |
|Preparation: || Some cooking required|
|Serving Size: ||2 cups|
|Dry Weight: ||4.1 oz.|
|Total Fat: ||4.5 g.|
|Carbohydrate: ||28 g.|
|Sodium: ||888 mg.|
|Protein: ||2.5 g.|
| || |
Be the first to rate this product. Click here
| || |
Cache Lake Creamy Wild Rice Asparagus Soup
View all Cache Lake Camping Food products.
Affiliate Program | Index | Camping Food FAQs | YaktraxQuestions? Call us toll free at (866) 576-0642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Retail Partner